Saturday, June 24, 2017

June 26- 29

We are all leaders this week!

😎  Day 4: Mon. June 26- computers, music, bubbles day
- special treat from Ms. Furczon

😎  Day 5: Tues. June 27- physed
Pajama Day! Wear your pjs to school (no stuffed animals)
Summer Birthdays Celebration: Ella, Santino, Hudson, Sam B.
You may bring peanut/nut free birthday treats if you wish to.

😎  Day 1: Wed. June 28- library
Free Choice Day- We get to play all day!
Instead of cupcake day, let's have a fruit day. Please bring in a piece of fruit or some fruit to share with the class. Too much junk is not good for the belly!
Lunch with with Ms. Furczon

😎  Day 2: Thurs. June 29- health, movie & popcorn day
pizza lunch on the lawn
- parents are encouraged to join their child & have lunch in the shale pit
- if you are unable to attend, your child will be supervised by the lunch time supervisors
- if your child will be staying for lunch with another parent or nanny, please let me know via your child's agenda

Welcome to the last week of school! I cannot believe how quickly this year has flown by. I want to thank every single one of you for your ongoing support throughout the year. Thank you for making another year at Lambton-Kingway so memorable and special for me. I absolutely loved teaching first grade and the time spent with your child was simply amazing. We had a busy class full of energy and I wouldn't trade it for the world! I want to thank every child in my class for helping me grow as an educator.

All your children are so unique and wonderful in so many ways. I hope they continue to shine and persevere just the way they did in my classroom. I wish them all the best in grade two! Hopefully I will get to teach your child again in the future. Fingers crossed! Have a safe and happy summer!

   
                  

The Grade 8 Grad trip was a success! The kids had an amazing time in Quebec City. I was certainly exhausted by the end of the week and I definitely missed my own students! Mrs. Champagne had told me that the children were very well behaved. She was proud of every single one of them, especially on Friday. Here are some photos that Mrs. Champagne sent me while I was in Quebec City:




Look at all these soon to be second graders! They are are so perfect!


Artwork with Mrs. Champagne





They even worked in the hallway! Do the kids even want Ms. Furczon to come back? ha!




Memory Books- This made me smile!





No comments:

Post a Comment